1) My thumbs pop pretty much every time I bend them. Not obnoxiously? It's really quiet. I don't know why.
2) This is strange to the non Slayer-and-Watcher-and-Hunter population, probably: I have a bite scar. Well, technically I have two? But the first one was just a graze and the second one pretty much obscured it. Vampire bites and wounds from an enchanted weapon are pretty much the only things that leave scars on us, supposedly.
3) I have a sister I've never met and probably never will.
4) I know all the words to "We Didn't Start the Fire", the historical references behind then, and I can sing them without the music.
5) I can juggle. This is not something I admit to. Because the second you say "I can juggle" people start throwing shit at you going "OH! DO IT DO IT, I WANNA SEE!" and I am not a trained monkey, goddammit. Plus, I'm not that good and I'm kinda out of practice.
6) I play video games, and I can probably kick your ass royally at Halo. This isn't strange to me, but it's strange to most people. Girls--specifically "hot chicks", so I'm told--aren't supposed to play video games.
7) I have also been known, back in the day, to play Dungeons and Dragons. 2nd edition only. It was weird to discover how much of it had basis in fact, let me tell you. Ever met a Tiefling? Yeah, I have.
8) Tejano though I am, I have no accent of any kind to speak of, though if I'm very, very tired, I get a bit of a twang.
9) I spoke Spanish for the first years of my life because my grandmother didn't speak English at home.
10) I hate Mary Poppins. Hate. With a passion. I'm told by certain people that apparently just ADORE her that this is strange.
11) While I have very good hand-eye coordination, I have two left feet, most of the time. I'm not much of a dancer. I try? But I always seem to stumble a little.
12) Despite emerald being my birthstone, I do not like the color green. In nature, it's lovely. Green grass, green trees, green food, all that's fine. In clothing, cars, paint and interior design, it kind of nauseates me in any shade.
13) I'm allergic to tomatoes. People seem to find this strange. It's not my fault, ya'll. believe me, I'd change it if I could. I do not, however, think tomatoes are evil
. That's just weird. (Though I WILL say, the habit that people have of saying "You can just pick them off!" is IRRITATING. Do you WANT me to break out in hives? Do you?! Yes, fine, it wouldn't last long even if it did trigger a reaction, it's still not comfortable!)