1 honest answer...
That's all you get. Ask me one question. Any one question, anything, no matter how crazy it is. An honest answer. No catch.
All comments will be screened so your question stays private between you and me, and only you will get to see my answer to your question. But I dare you to repost this and see what people ask you.
[ooc: they'll actually be fake screened, but consider everything locked between Baileigh and your muse--specify verse where needed]
the song dedication meme
HOW IT WORKS:
♪ - comment with your muses' username
♪ - dedicate a song (or songs) to other people's muses
♪ - you may link to youtube, drop song lyrics, whatever!
♪ - no wank and no flaming (IC drama is one thing, OOC drama is quite another)
♪ - pimp and spread the love!
1. Comment with a pairing or pairings (or a friendship, it doesn't have to be shippy). They can be het, slash, canon, or crack.
2. I will create a ship mix for that pairing that will range from an EP with a minimum of 3 songs to a full mix, with upwards of 20 songs. It depends on how much music I can find/how inspired I get. Likely there will be cover art, because that's like my favorite thing to do for fanmixes.
3. Fanmix meme makes no promises. By submitting your request, you give me permission to do whatever the hell I want with the muses and story. It does not have to affect any verses. Also, there's no guarantee I will make you a full mix, as I said. This does not reflect how much I love you/your muse, but how much the music I have matches up to the requests.
4. For my own personal sanity, please limit yourself to two requests. Select 'verse if relevant! These can involve your muse, or others you know mine have interacted with in RP or canon.
5. Expect me to take forever to actually finish this, because, I procrastinate. A lot.
6. Have fun and PROFIT??
Muses this meme applies to:
Baileigh (deep_red_bells )
Inara (gracefulwoman /companionserra)
Rory (but_im_agilmore /coffee_literati)
You Are a Tiger Print
You are glamourous and confident. You stand out in a room, and you tend to keep to yourself.
You are highly independent and even a little mysterious. People know right away that you're very powerful.
You are highly sensitive and highly intuitive. You are good at staking out what you want and then pouncing to get it.
You crave adventure and challenges. Your life is constantly changing, and that's exactly how you like it.
You Are Flirty and Aggressive
Your idea of romance is a good deal of give and take. You like playful, flirtatious banter and teasing.
You get bored easily in relationships, and you always notice if the spark is gone. You like to feel challenged.
Your ideal partner is bright, sexy, and even a little dangerous. You don't want someone who is too easy to get.
For you, love is always changing and evolving. The love you feel for each person is completely unique.
You Are Ice Cream
You are a fun loving, easy going person. You are into celebrating, even if you're the only one at the party.
You tend to give in to your impulses, even if they aren't completely healthy. You figure you only live once!
You go with your gut, and you believe that whatever you're craving in life is exactly what you need.
You don't second guess yourself or those around you. You are very accepting and kind.
You Are a Hurricane
You are downright deadly. No one would ever try to mess with you.
You are feared and rightly so. Once you get on the warpath, there's no stopping you.
People know to get out of your way as soon as they can. You only pick up momentum as you progress.
You may calm down temporarily, but you always get a second wind. You're one storm that takes a while to pass.
You Are Wine
You may be guilty of being a snob, but at least you're always drinking good stuff.
You can appreciate a good wine, especially when it's expertly paired with food.
And while you have a strong preference for wine, you can appreciate any fine beverage.
You've even been known to drink beer on occasion, if it's the right microbrew.
1. Think of the first word that comes to mind when you think of me.
2. Go to http://images.google.com and search for that word.
3. Reply to this post with one of the pictures on the first page of results -- don't tell me the word.
4. Put this in your own blog so that I can do the same.
8. Wildly Inappropriate!Baileigh